Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ms. Katy Perry

In the new issue of Elle UK Katy Perry takes the cover looking amazing as always  This by far is my favorite cover she's ever been on. She talks about love, friendship and the business of being a celebrity. 


The full interview appears in the September issue of ELLE UK, on sale Wednesday July 31

'I'm pretty wild myself': Katy admits she is drawn to challenging men




Famous friend: Katy Perry opens up on her friendship with Robert Pattinson in the new issue of ELLE UK magazine
Photo via: Dailymail
Can't wait to get my hands on this magazine issue. 

Till next time..................................xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...